Tuesday 19 February 2008

What a Week


Well what a week that was DS2 had to go into hospital initially for an operation on a broken wrist that isn't healing but due to his ingrowing toe nails being infected they wouldn't do it i did however persuade them to operate on his toes as this has been an ongoing saga for two years now He is home the pain is better and tomorrow we have to go back to the hospital to have them looked at and redressed I finally got around to doing a spot of card making today a blue willow card for my other sister whose birthday is next month and a beach scene for a challenge over at Auntys Forum (my second home according to family ' giggle' ) It had to involve paint so i used perfect pearls for shimmery sand and dress

6 comments:

Art Angel said...

These are beautiful Jan, as is all of your work...
Angie x

Unknown said...

Jan these 2 cards are beautiful, I'm looking forward to seeing more of you work being blogged in the future!

Jo said...

Oh wow that blue willow card is awesome! *bows*
and the beach scene is so cute!
wtg Jan! ;) xx

Rosie said...

I like the blues Jan, but the seaside card is beauuuuuuutiful!

Crissi Harvey said...

stunning cards jan i love the blue one

Fiona said...

Jan - I've just found your blog - I didn't know you had one - have added you to my list - I love these cards - the beach one is my fave!